Here is a round up of all the outfits I never posted they include a mix of items from my spring and summer capsules.
Let us try a capsule wardrobe season one more time.
Here’s some information about the summer capsule before we get started:
- This capsule includes more items that normal (I think 60?) but they will not all be staying in my wardrobe. It is June currently in Nova Scotia but it is still incredibly cold so there are many days where I will need a sweater, hopefully the weather will change soon but until then I need to keep some more “transitional” items in my wardrobe.
- There are a few items in my capsule that I tend to only wear when it is CRAZY hot (so mid-July) so I would say these also go into the “transitional” item category.
- There are three items that I will be altering and trying to make work – the overalls, the Vegas shirt and the long floral dress. I wanted to include them because I assume that once I have them working around
- My sister is getting married this summer so that is why I have a few more “dresses” in the capsule so that I can wear them/look appropriate for the events leading up to her wedding. I am not including my Maid of Honour dress because I do not have it yet/have no idea what it will be yet.
- Some of the items are missing from the capsule pictures because it was laundry day when I took them but I’m pretty sure it’s like two shirts, a light sweater and a romper. But I will try to post pictures of them soon.
- There are a few items I may actually remove from my capsule, because I just noticed that I have 3 black tank tops that look incredibly similar. But I will keep you updated.
Like last season I will be posting all the items in different categories, every category will have their own post and at the end I will post a tally of what items I have.
I wore clothes yesterday but didn’t take a full body picture so I thought this would be a good idea and it might be something I continue with my OOTD’s.
I looked like a cowboy and I loved it.
Jeans – Forever 21, T-shirt – Thrifted (Originally Walmart), Bandana – Walmart
Here’s my first outfit since starting my closet project.
I have had this shirt for almost a year and this is the first time I’ve worn it, that is the case for a lot of my clothes. But I really liked this shirt, I feel like it’s pretty versatile and I hope I will get a lot of use out of it.
Shirt – Old Navy, Jeans – Forever21, Sweater – Thrifted (Reitmans)